The information available through Personal Finance Today (including but not exclusively all editorial, adverts, blogs and advertorials) is for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. Specifically, the information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Personal Finance Today and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any financial decisions.
You should consult a professional adviser if you need financial advice about your personal circumstances Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Any arrangement made between you and any third party named in the site is at your sole risk and responsibility and we cannot take responsibility for anything you do in reliance upon it.
We hope the information provided is helpful however it provides a general guide only but it does not, on its own, add up to proper advice. It is no substitute for you thinking about your own particular circumstances.
- Unemployment now as low as 1975 – but there’s no upward pressure on earnings inflation
- Timing the market? ‘Pound cost averaging’ can make life easy
- The rise of asset allocation
- The FTSE at an all-time high - great news, provided your ‘home’ currency is sterling
- Payment scams – have the banks been let off the hook?